NEXT COURSE WILL BEGIN JANUARY 2019
As a Registered Dietitian, do you desire to break out into your own business, stand out from the crowd, and sell yourself and your business to gain the clientele you want to be working with while establishing your value & worth?
- Do you feel frustrated that your dietitian training did not include any business training to prepare you for becoming your own boss?
- You feel like you're learning marketing skills on the fly while also establishing yourself in your own niche?
- Constantly comparing yourself to others in the field and those without a credential running the business you deserve to have?
If this sounds like you, then welcome to the BAR Method! BAR Stands for Branding, Advertising, and Relationship Building. This course was created by a former advertising executive who became an RD. She understands your frustrations and exactly how to help better attract your clientele through establishing your brand via your niche and Ideal Client.
This 12-week course breaks down the business skills you desire into bite size pieces to slowly digest the information. Each module is designed to help develop the necessary skills to define your brand and business, while getting your name out to the world and bringing business in your doors.
Through a combination of recorded lessons, live working group sessions, assignments, 1:1 sessions with me, and an accountability group, your business will get the launch (or relaunch) it deserves. The BAR Method stands for Branding, Advertising, and Relationships. This course will explore each of these components necessary for the foundation of your dream business.
Your experience includes:
- Weekly lessons that you can review at your own pace
- Weekly assignments that coordinate with the lessons
- Weekly live small group working sessions to review assignments
- Monthly 1:1 session with Mandy
- Accountability Facebook group
- Opportunities for additional 1:1 sessions
- Approved for 15 CEUs by CDR
- Invitation to participate in The BAR Method Level 2 upon completion and become a program affiliate
Upon completing The BAR Method, you will have a business plan created that incorporates your branding, advertising, and relationship efforts.
NEXT COURSE WILL BEGIN JANUARY 2019
Mandy Enright, MS, RDN, RYT is the owner of Team with ME: Nutrition & Fitness Consulting, LLC, a communications and corporate wellness company based at the Jersey Shore. She is known as the FOOD + MOVEMENT® Dietitian where she promotes eating and exercise in a fun and engaging manner to busy professionals. As a former advertising executive, Mandy combines her business expertise with nutrition knowledge to coach her dietitian colleagues towards their business goals. After seeing a need in the industry for more business education, Mandy launched The BAR Method in 2017, a hybrid e-course that trains dietitians in the areas of Branding, Advertising, and Relationship Building skills. Mandy is a regular contributor to Today’s Dietitian magazine RD Lounge blog, where she specializes in writing about business skills for dietitians. She currently serves as the Media Representative for NJ Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics and is the Reimbursement Representative for Nutrition Entrepreneurs DPG of the Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics. When not changing face of the nutrition industry, Mandy is also an avid fitness enthusiast who holds certifications in yoga, stand up paddleboard yoga, aerial yoga, and kickboxing.To learn more about Mandy, visit www.mandyenright.com.
Get started now!