As a Registered Dietitian in your own business (or ready to take the leap to start your biz!), can you clearly answer the following questions about your business & brand:
If you feel you haven't clearly defined your niche or brand yet, then The BAR Method Foundations is the perfect fit for you!
Let's face it - as dietitians we get little to no business or marketing training. This leads us to feeling:
- Frustrated that our dietitian training did not include any business training to prepare us for becoming our own boss
- Like we're learning marketing skills on the fly while also establishing ourselves in our own niche
- Constantly comparing ourselves to others in the field and those without a credential running the business we deserve to have
- Overwhelmed with multiple Facebook groups giving us tons of info to keep up on - which often deters us from making progress in our business
If this sounds like you, then welcome to the BAR Method Foundations! BAR Stands for Branding, Advertising, and Relationship Building. This course was created by Mandy Enright, a former advertising executive who became an RD. I understand your frustrations and exactly how to help better attract your clientele through establishing your brand via your niche and Ideal Client.
This 3-module course breaks down the basics of creating a brand for yourself into bite size pieces to slowly digest the information. Each module is designed to help develop the foundations of building a brand:
- Brand Identity
- Ideal Client
- Service Offerings
PLUS GET 2 BONUS Modules!
- Branding Workshop - start putting the pieces together to build your brand
- Storytelling Seminar- building upon your story to create your brand and talk to the right people with your advertising and relationship building messages (Coming Soon!)
Ready to join us at The BAR?
Your experience includes:
- Lessons that you can review at your own pace
- Assignments that coordinate with the lessons to reinforce the learning
- Pending approval for 3 CEUs by CDR
- Opportunities for 1:1 sessions with Mandy to review content AND establish pricing
- Invitation to become a program affiliate upon completion
Students who wish to continue their BAR Method education will have an opportunity to do so at a discounted rate.
Mandy Enright, MS, RDN, RYT is the owner of Team with ME: Nutrition & Fitness Consulting, LLC, a communications and corporate wellness company based at the Jersey Shore. She’s the creator and author of the couples’ nutrition blog & podcast Nutrition Nuptials, featured in Bridal Guide and Inside Weddings. As a former advertising executive, Mandy combines her business expertise with nutrition knowledge to coach her dietitian colleagues towards their business goals. After seeing a need in the industry for more business education, Mandy launched The BAR Method in 2017, a hybrid e-course that trains dietitians in the areas of Branding, Advertising, and Relationship Building skills. Mandy is a regular contributor to Today’s Dietitian magazine RD Lounge blog, where she specializes in writing about business skills for dietitians. She currently serves as the Media Representative for NJ Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics and is the Reimbursement Representative for Nutrition Entrepreneurs DPG of the Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics. When not changing face of the nutrition industry, Mandy is also an avid fitness enthusiast who holds certifications in yoga, stand up paddleboard yoga, aerial yoga, and kickboxing.To learn more about Mandy, visit www.mandyenright.com.
Get started now!
Mandy has done an excellent job of creating a program that is relevant to so many dietitians. As dietitians, I think there is a lot of room for us to become better business people and promote ourselves and our profession. Whether running your own practice or business or are working for someone else, the information provided is so valuable to being an informed part of the workforce.
— Sarah Marjoram, MS, RDN, LD, owner Nourish My Marketing