Do you feel unfocused, off-track, and unsure how to move your business forward?
Do you lack clarity around your brand and what you're offering your clients?
Do you know if you're offering optimal services and pricing yourself accordingly?
Whether you're just starting you business planning process or ready to put your plan into action, work with Mandy on a regular basis to stay on track with your strategy, plan, and goals.
Personalized coaching is the #1 factor that has moved many dietitians forward in their business. Too often we get stuck, lack focus and clarity for our business. Having a coach provides a non-biased outside opinion to your business while providing expertise and resources. This high level of accountability and mentorship will skyrocket your business and bring in the clients you want to be working with.
Coaching will focus on:
- Your overall brand presence and image
- Identify your Ideal Client
- Create Packages that meet you client & business needs
- Assess & Establish Pricing to make you and your business profitable
- Review and create marketing & advertising materials for your business
- Building relationships to gain referrals
HOW COACHING WORKS:
- Choose from 1, 2 or 3 sessions with Mandy per month (see package options below for more info).
- Each coaching package option is a 3-month minimum commitment. After 3 months, progress will be reassessed.
- Coaching sessions are all 60-minutes in length and conducted via phone or Zoom
- Clients are responsible for booking their sessions through Mandy's online calendar. Reminders will be sent via email & calendar alerts.
- Clients are responsible to come prepared to each session. A pre-session form will be sent out prior to each session for client to complete and provide insights on where to focus efforts for that day's session.
- Get FREE access to BAR Method Foundations course ($97 value)
COACHING WITH MANDY IS NOT FOR YOU IF:
- You are only looking to build up social media presence
- You are looking for assistance creating sales funnels
- You want to master SEO
- You only want to focus on passive income
All of these will come once you have the foundations of your business established
Mandy Enright, MS, RDN, RYT is the owner of Team with ME: Nutrition & Fitness Consulting, LLC, a communications and corporate wellness company based at the Jersey Shore. She’s the creator and author of the couples’ nutrition blog & podcast Nutrition Nuptials, featured in Bridal Guide and Inside Weddings. As a former advertising executive, Mandy combines her business expertise with nutrition knowledge to coach her dietitian colleagues towards their business goals. After seeing a need in the industry for more business education, Mandy launched The BAR Method in 2017, a hybrid e-course that trains dietitians in the areas of Branding, Advertising, and Relationship Building skills. Mandy is a regular contributor to Today’s Dietitian magazine RD Lounge blog, where she specializes in writing about business skills for dietitians. She currently serves as the Media Representative for NJ Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics and is the Reimbursement Representative for Nutrition Entrepreneurs DPG of the Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics. When not changing face of the nutrition industry, Mandy is also an avid fitness enthusiast who holds certifications in yoga, stand up paddleboard yoga, aerial yoga, and kickboxing.To learn more about Mandy, visit www.mandyenright.com.